Applying To VCCS
Admission to VCCS is based on academic potential, an interview with the administration, an entrance exam, and the submission of all fees and forms. A signed form consenting to abide by the rules and policies of Victory Christian Center School must be submitted by the parent.
Steps in the admissions process:
1. Parents and students attend an online orientation session to learn about the school’s structure, educational philosophy, spiritual assessments, grading system and other pertinent information.
2. The completed application is submitted, along with testing fees and other forms
3. Testing is administered (1st - 12th).
4. Parents will meet with the principal to receive the admissions decision.
5. Upon acceptance, student records should be transferred to VCCS.
- Parents should submit proof of the student's recent physical exam, a certified birth certificate, a current head and shoulder photo, and an updated immunization chart.
6. Age requirements for students entering school:
- A child entering K5 must be 5 years old by October 16th.
- A child entering 1st grade must be 6 years old by October 16th.
Please inform us of all changes in e-mail addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses and medical requirements. Parents interested in obtaining more information, please complete the form at the link below, and someone from our Admissions Office will contact you.